Visualize customer behaviors and needs through actionable insights
Get multi-dimensional insights
about economic capacity, channel
market triggers and more
Strengthen customer knowledge
with unique, direct-from-the-source
Build a clear understanding of
your ideal customer
Find customer and market-level opportunities
Take your marketing to the next level.
- Efficiently analyze customer data to derive meaningful insights that can be used to improve marketing strategies, campaigns and performance
- Segment, understand and pinpoint ideal consumers, markets and channels based on detailed insights
around consumer financial capacity, behaviors and needs
- Identify and target consumers who are more likely to open a new account within 90 days,
and those who are demonstrating “in the market” buying behaviors
- Help improve customer loyalty and retention by better understanding the immediate and future needs of customers,
and aligning campaigns and offers with their needs
- Better manage accounts and portfolios to help reduce write-offs and improve debt recovery efforts
- Quickly build, test and launch marketing analytic models that lift performance
Gain a 360° View of Household Economics
Our customer segmentation solutions help financial services firms and leading brands understand the likely financial characteristics, demographics, behaviors, attitudes, and lifestyles of their target customers and prospects.
Your marketing, just stronger.
Our customers achieve tangible results every day with our data-driven marketing capabilities, and so can you. Using our unique data and analytic insights, they’re learning more about prospects and customers and driving big results, including:
improvement in conversion rates from one Equifax customer’s prospecting campaign*
of existing customers upgraded to premium services, generating $700 million in increased revenue for another Equifax customer*
*Customer statistics are based on prior Equifax marketing projects. Your individual uses and results may vary based on your actual customer data, marketing efforts, product/service type and other related factors.
Get to Know Us
Connect with our team to learn more about building your own data-driven marketing strategy. We’ll show you how Equifax data-driven marketing capabilities can help take your business to the next level of success.